High Quality Wooden Door
Frame: 1-3/8 inch kiln-dried fir
Facing: Your choice of the following:
· 1/2 or 5/8 inch medium density overlay plywood (for paint grade doors only).
· 3/8 or 5/8 inch Breckenridge plywood siding
(for paint or stain grade doors).
· 1/2 inch marine mahogany plywood (for paint
Or stain grade).
· Vertical grain western red cedar, incense cedar, fir, or any other available materials as specified.
Wire-brush option is available on all doors to produce a weathered effect.
Trim/Overlay: Your choice of the following:
· Stain Grade: Vertical grain clear western red cedar
(standard), STK incense cedar, vertical grain douglas fir,
Clear heart redwood, mahogany, bonded to the facing
With exterior adhesive and galvanized finish nails.
· The concealed side of the trim is back-cut to prevent twisting and warping.
Core: 1-3/8 inch EPS, Polystyrene insulation
Windows: 1/8 inch DSB (standard) stopped and sealed in place.
Seedy, Graylight 2, Obscure and many other types of glass are
Available as well. Insulated glass also available.
Arched Top: Available in a standard or custom radius. Please provide template with custom arch.
Designs: Choose from our designs or provide a detailed drawing of your own door.
Section Height: The maximum section height is 32 inches.
The following guidelines show the number of sections
For door heights of up to fourteen feet:
· Up to 8'0": 3 sections
· From 8'0" to 10': 4 sections
· From 10' to 12': 5 sections
· From 12' to 14' — 6 sections
Any question, please do not hesitate to contact wincy.